Optimism is slowly returning to the global economy, but the financial services industry needs to regain the trust of public and private bodies. To succeed, forward-thinking organisations must examine every part of their business. The trick is to turn challenges into opportunities, and Grant Thornton can help you achieve this.
Our Financial Services experts can support you with all of the following:
- risk management
- revenue growth
- customer retention
- data management
- failure/fraud investigation.
Increasing regulation and investor demands for returns and transparency have brought new challenges to the asset management sector. Within this new world, organisations with the operational agility and strong infrastructure to embrace change and innovation can maximise opportunities. At Grant Thornton we provide the expertise and support that the asset management industry needs to thrive in today’s evolving market.
Our asset management industry teams offer a wide spectrum of services including working with you on:
- innovation and change to maximise your operational efficiencies
- embedding compliance and regulation into your operations
- understanding and modelling internal and external risk
- meeting stakeholder and statutory requirements for a robust and independent audit
- establishing and managing an efficient international tax structure
- understanding the implications of digital and cyber strategies.
Banking & Securities
Grant Thornton’s global banking and securities team consists of country, regional and service line leaders with experience of supporting clients in more than 80 countries.
Through our team of specialists, we are ideally placed to support you on your route to growth. We can offer you meaningful, focused solutions in operational and transactional matters, litigation and management disputes.
As well as working with high-profile clients worldwide, we work with the World Bank and act as a monitoring trustee on behalf of several regional regulators.
Our solutions are tailored to your specific needs and our teams have one goal: to unlock your potential for growth.
In a market where businesses operate with a 30-year outlook change is rarely spectacular or sudden. Yet there’s no doubt that important shifts are underway in insurance.
As insurers observe the disruptive trends reshaping many industries, they are right to ask whether they will see the same in their own sector. The answer is almost certainly ‘yes’, although the pace of change will be slower than elsewhere.
In this environment, insurers must be alert to the challenges that lie ahead. New opportunities beckon in emerging economies, where GDP per head and spend on insurance is rising. Big data holds promise too, giving insurers a new tool for assessing risk and improving profitability.
Yet these opportunities are emerging against a backdrop of tougher regulation, the requirement to invest heavily in technology and a broader downturn in profitability.
We understand that every business has unique goals and faces a diverse set of challenges. Our solutions meet your needs.
- ensuring regulation compliance, resolving non-compliance and embedding into operations
- modelling risk and monitoring exposure
- operational and financial transformation to reduce cost, improve efficiencies and grow revenue
- data management and modelling
- meeting statutory, fiduciary and stakeholder audit requirements
fraud identification, management and resolution
- implementing cost effective, efficient international tax structures.